Karlie Kloss’s estimated net worth prior to her divorce from Joshua Kushner was $25 million. However, since the divorce was finalized in June 2020, the exact financial impact on Karlie Kloss’s net worth is not yet known. Despite the fact that the couple had a prenuptial agreement in place, Karlie Kloss is likely to receive a significant amount of money from the divorce settlement. According to reports, Joshua Kushner is estimated to be worth up to $800 million. Therefore, it is likely that Karlie Kloss will receive a considerable amount of money from the divorce settlement, which could potentially increase her net worth significantly. While the exact financial impact of Karlie Kloss’s divorce settlement remains to be seen, it is clear that her net worth has been affected by her divorce. It is likely that her net worth has increased as a result of the divorce settlement, though the exact amount is not yet known.
Karlie Kloss is known for her luxurious lifestyle, and her spending habits reflect that. In the past, she has shelled out for some of the most expensive items around. Here are some of the most expensive purchases Karlie Kloss has made:
1. A luxury condo in Tribeca, New York City. The two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo, which reportedly cost Kloss $6.5 million, features a private terrace and a gourmet kitchen.
2. A private jet. Kloss reportedly spent $50 million on her own private jet, which is said to be the most expensive private jet ever purchased.
3. A yacht. In 2016, Kloss purchased a yacht for a reported $25 million. The yacht is said to be equipped with a gym, hot tub, and multiple bedrooms.
4. A $2 million diamond necklace. Kloss was spotted wearing a $2 million diamond necklace at the 2017 Met Gala.
5. A private island. Kloss reportedly purchased a private island in the Caribbean for $10 million. The island is said to be the perfect escape for Kloss and her friends.